Friday, February 1, 2008

Beginnings

As the project begins to unfold with the wonder like what Ryan recently posted I get more and more excited. What's more, he'll be visiting my little dot on the map very soon and plans for the ink flow to begin are being made.

Want to get your crane on the day we get ours? Keep an eye out here for the date in upcoming weeks. Make sure you take your cameras and the pdf info sheet that will soon be posted here so that you can document your crane creation and leave info with your artist!

Thank you for helping this awesomeness come into being!

Very soon,
Darren

2 comments:

amanda @Diary of a Mad Fat Woman said...

I started my paper crane tattoo in spring of 2007... its nearly complete, but this is the only picture I have from the first session - I'll be taking another one in a month when its complete!

Andi said...

i found your blog when looking for art inspiration for my own tattoo and i love the idea. I had wanted a paper crane tattoo for a while and just got mine yesterday!